Everlast Climbing’s 30th Anniversary Campaign Kick Off
Everlast Climbing has been in business for 30 years! To celebrate, we have created a 30th Anniversary Campaign that involves sharing information about our company and giving away prizes and programming. Read all about it!
10 Fun Facts from the Past 30 Years
- The company was founded in an apartment in Chicago in 1991.
- It started as Groperz™ Hand Holds and soon evolved into Everlast Climbing.
- Our first leased space was only 190 square feet and the former boiler room of the building.
- The business has moved locations 8 times.
- In 2002, we were awarded our first patent for our Discovery™ Blackboard Climbing Wall.
- We currently hold 19 patents, with more patents pending.
- We estimate that we have introduced 10 million children to the sport of rock climbing.
- We have climbing walls installed in all 50 states, including Alaska and Hawaii.
- In 2008, we became part of the PlayCore family of brands.
- We have conducted 12 Days of Caring events where we volunteered time to pack meals and school supplies, donated and installed climbing walls, hosted a Reel Rock film screening to benefit the Access Fund and more.
30 Days of Give-Aways
For 30 days, we are giving away prizes. They range from t-shirts to backpacks, from hand holds to a climbing wall! Be sure to register. The sooner you do, the better your chances of winning.
30 in 30: 30 Traverse Wall® Activities in 30 Minutes
In Celebration of our 30th year in business, we are sharing 30 climbing wall activities! Join us for a fast-paced webinar in which we share our favorite climbing wall activities. Individual, cooperative, competitive and cross curricular activities are featured. Some are climbing wall games; some develop climbing technique and others work on social-emotional and cognitive skills. All are fun! You’ll get a lot of ideas in not a lot of time.
Blog & Social Media Posts