Careers at Everlast Climbing
Find great careers at Everlast Climbing where you'll be part of a dynamic team that loves working to promote physical activity in youth.
CLIMBING WALL INSTALLER
- Must be available to Travel
Do you have basic carpentry skills and like to work with your hands? Are you able to travel for several days in a row? Join our team traveling the country installing climbing walls! Often the installer is the only representative of the company that the customer will meet, so strong customer service skills are a must.
- At least one year of carpentry/construction experience
- Responsible, punctual and trustworthy
- Able to repeatedly lift 50+ pounds
- Able to reach, stretch and climb repeatedly and often in order to install panels
- Willing and available to travel extensively, often for many consecutive days and for the majority of the time
- Able to work independently, with no supervision
- Knowledge of basic carpentry and construction principles
- Handy with good attention to details
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Good communication skills, courteous and outgoing attitude
- Must pass a background check
- Must pass a drug test
- Other responsibilities and duties may be required from time to time as necessary
Apply today to join the Everlast Climbing Team!
Everlast Climbing, a PlayCore company, actively recruits candidates from all race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, ability/disability, religion and age backgrounds.