Everlast Climbing was founded in 1991 with a focus on indoor rock climbing and hand holds. Our passion was fueled and our product line grew as we heard from customers that climbing attracted participants who were previously not engaged in physical activity. Our desire to inspire physical activity in more individuals has led to innovations which have raised the standard for indoor youth climbing. In 2008, Everlast Climbing became a part of PlayCore®, the country’s leading manufacturer of play and recreation solutions. This partnership has brought us where we are today with a dynamic line of climbing walls and other equipment to inspire physical activity in more and more individuals.
OUR CLIMBING & FITNESS PRODUCTS
- Engage people of diverse ages, abilities and interests.
- Are manufactured to the highest standards in safety, design and quality.
- Offer innovation, including many that are patented or patent pending.
- Provide the tools needed to meet the Physical Activity Guidelines of America.
- Align with the National Standards for Physical Education.
- Consists of dedicated staff who provide excellent customer service to help you select the products best suited to your needs.
- Offers customized, on-site staff trainings to provide the knowledge and experience necessary to implement successful programs.
- Includes curricula and activity guides to maximize the benefits and usage of our climbing walls and fitness products.
- We are compelled by the dramatic increase in overweight/obese youth and the corresponding risk for cancer, cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes and respiratory problems.
- We value and endorse regular physical education classes and recognize the positive correlation between fitness, academic achievement and emotional well-being.
"The Staff of Everlast Climbing took the time to get to know me and my programming needs. Their attentiveness, personal touch and ongoing support made them the obvious choice for my business." - Tim McCord, Physical Education Department Chair, PE4Life Academy Director, Titusville Area School District (PA)