Expressing Gratitude for Rock Climbing this Thanksgiving
At this time of year, it's common to reflect upon the things for which we are thankful. Not surprisingly, our minds went right to rock climbing.
We're thankful for rock climbing because...
- It makes our bodies stronger.
- It works our minds to problem solve and find the best path to completing a climb or a new challenge on the wall.
- It builds confidence.
- It pulls in people who don't normally enjoy physical activity.
- It makes us more flexible.
- It pushes us to be better.
- The climbing community is very supportive.
- It’s a physical activity for ALL ages – a lifetime sport!
- It toughens the skin on our fingers.
- It’s never boring. There is always something new to try – a new route, new climbing game or new activity.
What about rock climbing makes you thankful? Let us know in the comments. We hope that you and your loved ones have a very happy Thanksgiving!
Leave a comment